now open for curbside pickup!
WIND IN THE WILLOWS SPA
With the new year, also brings a new addition to our team; I am excited to share that Candice Mintz will now be offering lash extension, lash lift and tint services as well as makeup applications and lessons here at Wind in the Willows.
Candice is triple certified and with many years in the beauty industry, she will be sure to achieve that confidence from within.
- International Diploma in Makeup Artistry from the Academy of Freelance Makeup
- Certified Cosmetician through the Canadian Cosmetic Careers Association
- Certified Classic Lash Technician through Exquisite Lashing Co.
Some career highlights thus far:
- Published in Hitch Wedding Magazine 2020
- Nominated for CASA Award 2019
- Red carpet makeup at the Canadian Country Music Awards 2018
- Makeup for the Haliburton’s School of Arts’ Fashion Fallies Fashion Show 2018, 2019
- Continually volunteering with the Super Sophia Project
A word from the artist:
The final reveal/ transformation is my absolute favourite part of being a makeup and lash artist. To see the look and smile on my client’s face, the confidence that exudes; it is truly priceless and exactly why I love my job so much.
My goal is to create a platform that embodies inclusivity and creativity while empowering men and women all around the world- I am here to instil that glow from within, one brush at a time.
I am super excited to be a part of the team here at Wind in the Willows and I look forward to meeting all of you- I love living here in Haliburton and couldn’t think of a better way to be a part of my community.
Be sure to check out our social media pages and/ or our website’s newsletter for some exciting announcements and all upcoming events.
Wind in the Willows
Subscribe to the Wind in the Willows Newsletterfor exclusive wellness and beauty tips!